Lotus Leadership Institute’s seminars, workshops, and conferences are designed to bridge theory with application, giving you the opportunity to both learn about and practice leadership, authority, the transitional process, and personal development. Working with others and with the Lotus Leadership Team, you will share practical experience, gain academic insight, and be challenged to improve your capacity for leadership through unique and creative leadership development curriculum and methods.
Seminars, workshops and conferences are offered on a variety of topics and can also be customized to meet the needs of your organization. Contact the Lotus Leadership team for more information.
Conferences & Workshops:
- Women in Transition
- Navigate and manage the transitional process
- Group Dynamics & Interpersonal Relations
- Develop capacity to work with others
- Behavioral Simulation
- A learning environment where you practice new and unfamiliar roles to enhance your capacity for leadership
- Board retreats
- Future Authority of America
- Designed for high school and college women